Okay, for those of you who don't know, there's
a company that makes books. Picture books, real books you've written, books made from BLOG ENTRIES. Yep, I'm almost done with our first book. It's fun, but time-consuming if you don't want to end up with more pages than necessary. I'm making them by year, taken from our blog. They aren't as fancy as our professional photography albums, but they'll suffice just in case the internet ever dies and we lose the blog.


So, the moral to this story is, I'm going to try to make more meaningful posts. That means, adding to/changing them after they've been posted. Perhaps longer. Less frequent. I don't scrapbook or print pictures. These albums/books and blogs are our memories. Our "baby books."
Now, if we can just hurry up and get these so I can take pictures in a dimly lit house without having to use flash and those cool pictures with a blurred background.

No comments:
Post a Comment