Monday, June 28, 2010

3 Months


At 3 months, Marin is:


rolling over (tummy to back)
a hair-puller
chomping on her fists
fussy
growing
laughing, reluctantly
taking formula/bottles, begrudgingly
having a hard time going down for naps
wearing size 6-month clothes
starting to outgrow her size 1-2 diapers
grabbing and kicking toys

----

I'm not sure where the fussing came from, but it's back. Maybe the 3-month growth spurt. Maybe her sensitivity to being overtired if she missed the opportune time to fall asleep for a nap. Maybe teething since Orajel calms her down about 66% of the time. Maybe something else.

Hopefully she gets over it by September so we can go home.

Hopefully she sleeps for more than 5 hours at a time at night by then, too.

----

She's laying on the quilt I had in college before I moved in with Jason. Oh, how I'm glad I kept it! I've got some ideas brewing in my head for turning the guest room into a purple playroom for the girls. This quilt just might make a comeback.

Or, I wonder if it's big enough to be used for 2 toddler beds.

Must use. That's all I know.


No comments:

Post a Comment