Friday, July 16, 2010

Routine and Teething

Marin had a stretch of waking up every 2 hours at night, sometimes to eat, sometimes just for the fun of it. I thought she had already went through her 3-month growth spurt, but maybe not. I suppose it could have been late and/or very long.

Who needs sleep anyway when you've got a big sister to catch up with?

She seems to be doing better now. She is napping at 3 or 4 predictable times throughout the day, though only in her swing. But whatever keeps her asleep longest so I can get some things done. Since she wasn't getting very good naps throughout the day until now, she was having a hard time going down at night. So out came a bottle of formula at bedtime. She takes them very easily now.
I wonder if she'll take them during the day and for other people... Mama needs her hair trimmed - badly!

Her teeth are really starting to bother her now. The drool is a-flowin' and a-soakin'.
So of course that will change everything.

Busy girl has also been working on sitting upright on her own.
Obviously I have no pictures of that.


Do you know how hard it is to photograph a 17-month old? It's hard.
Even harder with our lousy camera.

Her favorite new words these days are elbow and knee.

1 comment: