December always puts me in a crafty mood. I've been working on crafting (that includes painting) for the girls' room, Christmas crafting, and of course helping the girls with their own crafts. Most people who know me well will be surprised by the fact that I am letting the girls keep these foam ornaments they made on the tree. What is our Christmas home without traces of our girls' creations?!
The girls made cookies with Nana last weekend. Marin, my loyal kitchen helper, stayed in the kitchen the whole time, I am told. Lainey had to take breaks to play with Brooklyn.
I have a lot of activities for the girls on my mental Christmas list, but I don't think many will be crossed off this year, and I'm okay with that. I'm just thankful that they are alive, home, and healthy.














It is the simple things. And I agree about the tree even though it is a bit hard for me. HA!
ReplyDeletePS what is that paint color? It looks icy blue in the picture...kind of the color I am going for in my room...plus I love Behr paint! :)
The paint on the table and shutters is leftover Behr Elephant Skin from our dining room (a dark gray), with some white added to it. Light French Grey is sort of icy blue gray, you'll have to Google it.
Deletethanks!!
ReplyDelete