Sunday, March 2, 2014

Snapshots

I've decided this is going down as the worst winter I've ever experienced.  It's not really even the cold or snow, I think that's pretty typical of winter if you don't live in a warm climate, it's just the sheer number of fails we've experienced.  Giving birth to Hadley on the first day of winter was the last good day.  Three kids is definitely what they say it is:  a whole other level of crazy. 

So, because there are way too many fails to mention, ranging from constant colds to a kidney stone to a broken furnace, let's just see some pictures.  Mostly cellphone, because again, three kids is something else.  I guess if I had a picture of my first trip with all 3 girls to the grocery store (Wal-Mart at that!), this post wouldn't be all that bad.

 Baby selfies.


 Tummy time.


 Bath time.


Sister time.


Uhh, yeah.  Everyday, every hour.


 New paint, new step stool, no pictures please.


Instagram is so much easier than blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment