Here are the stats from the pediatrician:
Weight: 15lb 5oz (74th percentile)
Height: 24.7in (63rd percentile)
Head: 16.25in (68th percentile)
My littlest baby at birth, is now my biggest baby at 4 months. (L's here, M's here.)
It seems our sleep regression is finally ending. She has given me two nights of 7 hours stretches (followed by 4) and one night of 8 hours.
Food! I look forward to this from about two weeks old. And then I'm there and realize how messy it is! She has eaten everything she has tried without complaint so far (baby oatmeal, sweet potatoes, peaches, apples, real bananas), but of course she has had a lot of table food samples at mealtimes before the formal introduction of baby food.
I feel like she's finally at an age where I can go places and not worry about the what ifs: changing a diaper, feeding, crying, napping. I took the 3 girls by myself to Lawrence last weekend and we unexpectedly went downtown for lunch and an Easter egg hunt. I didn't take the stroller, so she was carried along the streets. I realized it was the first time she has been in public and not been sheltered in her car seat.
Unfortunately, stranger danger is beginning and she is also realizing when I leave her sight/the room.
I am looking forward to 6 months, when I can hold her on my hip more securely and put her in the front of carts - she is getting too heavy for me!










No comments:
Post a Comment