So that's why there's no 10 month post and no more monthly picture in the blue rocking chair (which was really, really hard to get in the first place, even when she was less mobile).
And here we are. 11 months. The last month of "babyhood" before she's considered a "toddler." Nuh-uh. None of that.
- Started getting her 1yr molars a month ago. Very, very runny nose associated with that.
- Not walking on her own, but does well holding just one of our hands.
Scratch that. She started taking 4-8 steps this evening.
- Loves pushing her baby around in the cart.
- Takes too much interest in the tv now. (Likes Elmo.)
- Likes sneaking Marin's milk.
- Still napping 3 times a day. Usually.
- Almost always sick (thanks, school!), but sleeps like a champ at night in spite of.
It's amazing the difference between the first and last born. I am in no hurry for her to do anything. I don't feel the need to dress her up so I can see her in different outfits, switch her over to cow's milk a month early (like the big girls did). I just want to soak her in - snot nosed with dirty pajamas and hair sticking straight out, and all.






Sweet baby!! Almost big girl!! She is so adorable! I love keeping up with you and those girlies!
ReplyDelete