She is apparently saying more words than normal. She says dada, banana, dog, woof woof, meow, moo, more, all done, Nay-nay (for her sister), ball, bubble, duck, hi, bye, and NO. She has started singing the ABCs... the first 3 letters minus the B, haha, and says EIEIO. She is starting to get picky with her food choices and has had some small temper tantrums. I can't take her anywhere that doesn't have carts or she will want down (so she can run off since she won't hold my hand). When I do take her somewhere with a cart (uh, every other day at least), I have to have snacks for when her attention span fades to zero. She lasts about 5 minutes in the stroller, so shopping is nearly impossible. Pretty sure when the big girls were this age they were too shy in public to ever be more than 10 inches from me. Hadley is the opposite.
Regardless, she's my little snuggle baby and is so fun to be with. This age is the best!












No comments:
Post a Comment