Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Easter and More

Since my phone doesn't connect to the computer for transferring pictures quickly, I have to email them all to myself, 5 at a time, and then download them onto the computer.  So here is a backlog of pictures (and a blog post that took a couple of hours).





Lainey loves to do hair.  Too bad her knockoff doll has not very great hair, but she makes it work, clearly.






I could write a novel about it, but I'll just say Lainey has to deal with some not-so-nice sometimes things and people (kindergarteners, no less!) at school and on the bus.  She knows what they do is bad and/or mean, and lets us know.  Not sure if this makes her the ultimate tattle-tale or what, but we are proud of her for the way she conducts herself by sticking up for what is right and talking to us about it.


Kindergarten program... half of the kindergartners on this night.


In the jean jacket, center.


I let L walk down to the mailbox while I waited for Marin's bus.


She's been begging for a trampoline (and gymnastics class).  This will have to do.


Ducks came to visit us tonight.








Sometimes I buy large bags of broccoli.  This time they just kept eating it.


First pair of jeans...




H not scared of the Easter bunny one bit.


Hadley is going to need a cat friend to keep her company when big sisters are at school.  She is intrigued with them.





 In late winter/early spring, Hadley loved to go "Siiiide!"  But then things really started to come alive and it was sensory overload, so she was hesitant with walking in the grass, touching grass, etc.  She is much better now and happily roams all over, and she's quick!














No comments:

Post a Comment