A typical day.
Inside, she rarely sits down.
Only to try to dress herself or her friends.
Sometimes she likes to get on the couch and scare her mama with her crazy moves.
She looks at the TV for a total of about 5 minutes each day, though it's on all day.
It's my clock.
I know what time it is by what show is on - at least until 130pm.
Then after naptime, we start asking ourselves if Papa's going to be home soon - every half hour.

Walking.
Laps around the coffee table.
Only thing missing is her milk.

Just about to become more free.
She's seen Hudson get around her little wire and rebar fence.
She can do it, too.

Are you kidding me?
No, I will not go back into my pen.
Do I have cookie on my face?

Snacking on half an oatmeal raisin cookie.

Sure beats cleaning animal cracker crumbs and ground in Cheez-Its from the couch.

And eating some more.
Check out that hexagonal bokeh!
Mama, what's bokeh?

No comments:
Post a Comment