Wednesday, September 8, 2010
A Tooth Changes Everything
So Marin got her first bottom tooth through on Labor Day (haha), which means three things:
1. She is sleeping on her stomach now (which means she finally learned to lay her head down). She won't sleep any other way, really.
2. She is sleeping in her crib for naps. I decided one morning to give it a try since we've been working on naps in the pack 'n play (not in the swing) in the living room and that wasn't really working because of all the noise. She fussed for 3-5 minutes and was out as soon as I gave her her pacifier. She's been there ever since. She wakes up happy.
3. She is sleeping longer at night, in part because of the tooth, but probably mostly thanks to #1 above.
::Insert big sigh of relief here::
And because I'm a Libra and like things to be fair and balanced, here's a picture of Lainey doing two things she does best. I will let you think about what those might be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment