Sunday, October 23, 2011

Pumpkin Cake

Jenni came over this weekend for the sole reason of me making our mom's pumpkin cake.  She can't resist.

Jason and I decided that while she was here, we might as well go on our yearly "date night" after the kids went to bed.  All we need is one quiet meal a year and we're good. 

These are some pics she took while she was here, on her "apple," as Marin calls it (that'd be an iPhone).


Here's Lainey.  There are no words to describe her these days.  She's a hoot.
Mischievous.
Swinging by herself in the big girl swings.
No fear.
Good helper.



And Marin.  Quickly becoming a big girl.  Suffering the pain of 2-year molars poking through.
Posing.
Playing with Jenni without Mama around, for a few minutes anyway.
Good helper.
Cream cheese buttercream.
"Smile" face.

1 comment:

  1. They're so cute. I got home yesterday & told a friend I was talking to that I wish I could just live with you guys.

    ReplyDelete