I don't have any Christmas or New Year's posts this year. I didn't take our camera home for Christmas, so I don't even have any pictures of the festivities. In fact, most gifts the girls received are still in Kansas. I think a lot of the magic of Christmas is lost (or just really hard to find) when you have to travel with and are constantly shuffling young kids, so I am happy this is the last year of that.
We've also been plenty occupied shopping for new appliances for the new house, being sick (while having to clean house and be gone for 4 hours for the inspection), cleaning up a sick kid and dog in the middle of the night, sorting out house-buying stuff, and doing some packing of unnecessary things. Thankfully, all this yucky stuff happened over the New Year's weekend, so Jason only had to take a day and a half off work to play doctor and help me keep things in line.
It's been a whirlwind, LONG 6 weeks since I first showed Jason our dream house. Let's just say we are very much looking forward to getting moved in and settled since no place really feels like home right now.
I KNOW EXACTLY HOW YOU FEEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete