Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Brrr!

It was cold late last week.  Like, the coldest it's been all winter anywhere in the U.S. it seems.  It just didn't get this cold in Colorado, especially not when that too-close sun was shining!


And then it snowed.  It was only a few inches, but it was a major deal and schools were closed.  I get the rural schools being out because of all the buses, but city schools?  Oh well, I think I will quite enjoy snow days when our kids are school-aged.


Lainey "let" me take her picture at the piano.  "Let" me.  Between calling me "mom," knowing my real name, and not letting me take her picture, I'm afraid I definitely have at least one child who is growing up.  Marin, on the other hand, although she is now 94% pacifier-free, still is very whiney and only likes me (makes for some loooong days). 

No comments:

Post a Comment