Friday, February 17, 2012

Projects

The #1 question asked by others regarding our move - when will you start your first house project?  what is your first project going to be? how many house projects are you already working on?

We've (I say "we" but we all know that I'm on babysitting duty during the "work" part of our projects) been working on a few already since Jason had a couple of weeks off before he starts his new job.  The first project was getting old kitchen cabinets installed in the garage.  That took longer than expected.  Here they are just installed with lots of putting-things-away still to happen.  Someday they'll be painted and look professional, like we should have a sports car parked in the garage or something.


The second was building a pedestal for our washer and dryer, since we are too cheap to spend 200 bucks each on the ones they sell.  It was built to accommodate 3 rectangular laundry baskets underneath.  And I can now save my back.


The third starts tomorrow, which is paint!  The dining room will soon be covered in Elephant Skin by Behr Ultra.

No comments:

Post a Comment