Here's how we've been welcoming the new season. And I think after the hot summer we've had, we should all be rejoicing that we made it through to the other side. Go buy some mums and pumpkins!
Speaking of summer, here's how my first container garden turned out. And those begonias are still blooming!
BEFORE:
AFTER:
And here's how the Knock Out roses are doing - 8 or 9 blooms per plant at any given time. Wow!
A few boxwoods to replace a couple of unknown bushes.
And the Russian Sage.
Okay, back to fall.
Now that my outside fall chores are wrapping up, I finally decided to do something about the kitchen curtains. We haven't touched the kitchen since we've moved in, but the curtains just had to go. I am going with the curtain on the right, but an inside mount. Now I just have to find the motivation to sew them up because I'm afraid painter's tape and safety pins aren't in style. And yes, I realize that the osnaburg (read: poor man's linen, or cheapest fabric ever) is the same color as the walls, but someday the kitchen is getting remodeled.











No comments:
Post a Comment