Thursday, November 14, 2013

Leaves

Since we have thousands of trees on our property, fall is always wondrous fun, but also a lot of work.  I took these pictures on our first day of leaf-jumping, leaf-somersaulting, leaf-rolling, leaf-sleeping, etc.  Marin refused to appropriately dress, so I preferred not to take her picture and look like a failure of a mother.


We painted our pumpkins since we never got around to carving them. 


We also went shopping for Aunt Jenni's apartment.  We are excited to hang out at her place, baking and playing with kitties. 


And here I was taking pictures of different curtain options to get an opinion from my sister.  Can you spot the hiding child?  I am going to try to do a proper nursery reveal post before baby is born, but we will see if that happens.  Consider this a sneak peek.  Besides a few finishing touches on the room, we are mostly ready for baby - just need some diapers!

No comments:

Post a Comment