Monday, April 16, 2012

Hello, Monday

I am on Day 2 of potty training Lainey (half of you reading this already knew that). Yesterday morning, with the help of her father, we finally convinced her that it was time to be a big girl. She successfully used the potty 4 or 5 times and had zero accidents. She wore her diaper for the night, but is back to using the potty again today, with zero accidents still. I guess what they say about older potty-trainers learning fast, or basically teaching themselves, is true. We are so proud of her and she is overflowing with joy. She is such a little trooper since she is doing all this with a very runny nose/slight cough. Go, Lainey!
 

Marin also randomly went #2 in the potty yesterday, but is still peeing her pants (and socks and shoes) all.day.every.day. I'm used to it now, so it doesn't bother me anymore. Could be that I feel so relieved now that Lainey is well on her way to Potty Power!
 

Am I really potty training two kids at once? It's like my childhood dreams of having twins come true!!


I'm linking up with Lisa today to say hello to Monday!

Hello, pretend ironing.

 Hello, flowers I don't know, yet.  You're about to bloom.

Hello, yellow cousin of the flower above.  You have bloomed.

Hello, dewdrops on a full hosta.

Hello, bush by the driveway.  Are you a lilac of some sort?

Hello, weird ground cover in the woods.  You remind me of tropical forests.
And you are bigger than the average head.

Hello (goodbye), poison ivy.  You are disgusting.
Obviously you like that tree too much, and your previous owners didn't mind you.

Hello, big girl, twin bed napping.

Hello, fun new game (and potty distraction).

Hello, white iris.  I didn't know I had any of you.

Hello, [...]won't you tell me your name?

Hello, roses.  A lot of women like you, but I'm not one of them.  Sorry.

Hello, old friend.  You bloomed!

No comments:

Post a Comment