Anyway, Jason has been chipping up an old barn concrete slab up at his parents' and bringing it down here to build a retaining wall for an area of the back where the slope has been washing away soil over tree roots that are now exposed and affecting tree growth. He is going to try to build it up and level it out a bit. The girls really shouldn't be playing over here, but I had to snap some pictures because the wall is nicer than we anticipated, you can see the jungle in the background, and the monkeys were just too cute that night.
Then I discovered wild raspberry bushes about 15 feet to the right.
Let's not forget one of the ugliest creations I've ever seen in my life. Those are some huge thorns.
I got the water table out a couple of days ago for the girls. That is the official start of summer for us.







No comments:
Post a Comment