Which means they probably don't believe us that she walks - now 98% of her awake time.
The other 2% of the time she either gets pushed down by her sister, falls because her sister is trying to hug her while she is walking, loses her balance because a big dog side-swipes her, or she is trying to run.
I would have to say that my predictions were correct - she is full-time walking before her 1st birthday.
Here's proof:
And here she is drawing with colored pencils.
This one now has some interest in my sewing machine.
She asks to sit on my lap and watch, but all she does is try to hit the back-stitch button while I sew.
She has no fear with the pins.
Actually, she has no fear with anything related to the sewing machine.
For that, I no longer keep a chair at the sewing desk.




I think Lainey is following you around saying "May I look?" over & over.
ReplyDelete