Saturday, January 29, 2011

Sixty Degrees {?!}

It's been in the 60s the last 3 days.
I saw it was about 66 at 230p on Friday.
Wha?

I'm becoming more and more convinced that Colorado is actually a desert, just like Arizona, but with bigger and more mountains.
Had I have known that, I would have never agreed to move here.

Lainey won't stand still outside....



unless she's sprinkling dirt in her shoes.



Marin will sit still, though.
But not for too much longer.




As nice as it was outside, we didn't really spend much time out there because it's still winter, which means grass is pretty non-existent.

This is Lainey's new favorite thing to do - hide in the cabinet where the trash can used to go.
She likes to keep her sheep in there, too.
And she says See you tomorrow night! when she goes in.




She also gave finger painting (with a foam brush) another try.



I made some, what I call, "techie cases" - holders for iPhones, iPods, Blackberries, whatever.



I made them in 2 different heights because I wasn't sure exactly the size of all those things since I don't own any of them (nor have any desire to).




I put my cell phone (ancient, I know) in the smaller one and the Flip camera fits nicely in the bigger one.
I am wanting to open an Etsy shop so I can pay for this little hobby of mine, but first I need to keep making things to see what I am actually good at.
Pouches are next!
Psst - if anyone wants the patterns/tutorials for anything I've made, just let me know and I'll send it to you by email.

No comments:

Post a Comment